CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Escrow!

Well we did it! After 7 months of looking, at countless homes, and five that we tried to buy, we got one! Yesterday we entered escrow on a house! Its on Vale...Which is by Shasta Meadows school, so if you want to drive by the address is 1999.... There were three offers on the house and the bank took ours...I was so excited that I was jumping up and down in Safeway when my real estate lady called.
I will post some pictures the next time we over to see it... Its 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms...And a huge yard! I am so excited! We are set to close on my birthday, May 16th but hopefully it will be sooner....

3 comments:

Jenn said...

WOW TEARS OF JOY FOR YOU MY SWEET KRISTEN. CANT WAIT AND THAT IS A FABULOUS LOCATION FOR US TO DROPIN AFTER WE DROP TESSA OFF AT SCHOOL OR EVEN AFTER WE PICK UP TESSA FROM SCHOOL.

YAY!!

Jenn said...

I drove past it looks real cute and it is a great location for us to drop in on you.

Shorty said...

Yeah! It is so exciting! A little tip that our realtor didn't tell us about and we had to scramble at the end . . . Get home owner's insurance all lined up. You have to have it to close. But they never ask until like the day before. At least that happened to us. So just a heads up, if you don't already know. Can't wait to see it. 4 bedrooms will be SOOOO nice! I wish I did!
I hope you enjoy this. I think Escrow if so fun and exciting. But we will pray it is short! :)