CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

if, ands & buts...

Ahh...
It's been a long week. We had our sonogram last Thursday and found out the baby is a girl, and the lady said "you won't be coming to me telling me I was wrong", which gave me confidence that we won't have one of those oops,it's a boy moments at the hospital. Now for names.....tricky....suggestions will be taken. I like Madden Elizabeth or just Elizabeth or Paige....Tim likes none of the above....:)

After much thought we decided to give away our puppy, but she went to a great home where she will roam 6 acres of land and go on hikes everyday to a creek. Makes it easier to let her go.

I am excited to get back to a normal routine, I feel like things have been crazy busy lately but maybe they will slow down? Not likely.....

Tim and I made a todo list for our house. We are getting ready to paint inside the house this week and hopefully prepare to paint the outside. After that maybe stain the concreate out front, put up a new fence, get Jason into a big bed, move the crib to the baby's room, maybe put in new flooring, get new windows for the 3 single pane ones left..... oh did I start rambling?

I have been missing my favortie shows, so I have gotten hooked on the "little couple" and "18 kids and counting" and of course "Jon&kate", but that's starting to make me sad.

ok that all my ramblings for the night, I need to get some sleep .....
I am going to post some pictures from my mini vacation soon.....

3 comments:

Littau family said...

that's funny about the shows, I started taping the same 2 shows out of desperation. They're interesting. Better than John and Kate because they're happy. Hopefully it stays that way.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely hate picking out girl names! It was always a struggle for us. You have a lot to do before this little girly gets here. The good thing about that is that it will go quick!

Jed said...

Elizabeth is a good name.