CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Home improvments...

Tim and I made a list of home improvements that we would like to to do, hopefully before the baby is here. We are actually getting somewhere on it. I have the living room half painted. We are still deciding if Tim likes the color or not.

We got the paint for the outside of our house, as well as lined up the supplies to do it with. Thanks to a friend of Tim's who's girlfriend works for a paint company, we got 20 gallons of free paint. We are waiting on a stucco guy to come do some work before we throw the paint on.

We also ordered new windows to replace the last 4 single pane metal ones that were left. I am kind of bummed that the new windows won't have that swing out character that our current ones add. But the new ones will be much more energy efficient.

Yesterday I mentioned to Tim that I had picked out the new ceiling fan I wanted to get for Kara's room since hers quit working about 8 months ago. So he called Greg (his step dad and electrician) and asked when he would have time to put it up. He said he would be over in an hour. So I had to run to the store right then to get it.

Just a few items to check off the list of to be done.

(20pts)

5 comments:

Littau family said...

Good for you! you've been doing home improvement while I've been cleaning out closets and drawers. It all has to be done! Next is painting the girls room. I'm just not sure what color.

Littau family said...

Don't give Jamie any ideas to make a list! -Mike (24 pts)

Unknown said...

Our home improvements are stalled because I lost my drive. I have paint waiting on me, it will get done. Someday.

Anonymous said...

I love how everyone needs to paint, but is dreading it. I love the outcome, but hate doing the labor.
Leslie (33pts)

Anonymous said...

Home improvements!!! Lots of work, but so rewarding!!! (41)