CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Things Madden does to your husband...

He gets no sleep the night before in anticipation of getting the game.
He warns me that I should go to the movies after work, as the TV and him are otherwise occupied.
He asks the cat (whos asleep in the couch) if she has a problem. Over and over....
He hasn't brushed his hair all day.
He asked me to hold his controller while putting Jason in his carseat, but wouldn't shut the car door until I gave it back.
Two days ago the Fedex driver delivered to the neighbors, He went out to make sure that it wasn't his game that got delivered.
Yesterday he tracked the package on Fedex site so much that I thought it was going to pop up and say, "just be patient dang it"

4 comments:

Jenn said...

LOL....Thanks Tim for all the giggles. Have fun and Kris I am ready for the movies whenever you are. :)

Joel and Leslie said...

Hey Kristen you should probably take Jenn up on the movie offer because I am planning on coming over for a "pastoral visit" with Tim and the TV is going to be occupied.

Kristen said...

those were all true too!

Jessica said...

Cute story... so funny