CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Busy busy busy!

Well yesterday Jessica asked me "are you ever going to blog again? And the answer is yes. Unfortunately i have been so busy! Between working 6 loooooooong days a week and Christmas shopping and trying to have time with the kids, things are crazy! Add in looking at a few more houses (some good prospects) and working for my dad, and trying to get to the gym life is crazy! I am just looking forward to Christmas eve when life will slow back down with days off with the family. So today I am excited to finally get a Christmas tree! I will post again soon with some pictures! (taken with my super cool new camera....)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay you posted so glad to see you. Had you on my mind however I too am a chicken with my head cut off. Call us when life slows down, you have to come see my new house soon.

Shorty said...

It was nice to get to spend some of Christmas with you. Jason is so cute when he does his airplane thing!