CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Jason blog...

Well he has been neglected in my last one so i thought might as well make him a little blog with some new pics, cause he's so cute! I have been making all his food and he loves it! Right now he is in love with apple pears cereal and a dash of cinnamon mix. He moved into his own room last month and LOVES it! He wakes up from naps smiling everyday! He is working on sitting up and army crawling right now....here are some baby boy cutie pics..PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket.....
We went to birthday party for Michelle and we got some of him and Oly, (7 weeks older)Photobucket And with all the kids.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Joel and Leslie said...

Ugggh. I am choosing to blame you guys for jinxing my Packers prayer. Have a fun two weeks while I mope around back here. :)

Jenn said...

So glad to see your return, I hope all is well with you guys. We have been busy still. Looks like you have been too. Hope we get to do the play date in sac. soon. I debated taking Tessa to the My Little Pony Tea Party.

Jessica said...

Look at cute little jason!

Shorty said...

I love his little spiky hair! IT is so cute! I can't believe how different he looks. Are you going to dinner with all the family on Sunday?

Shorty said...

I am surprised you have not blogged about Super Bowl Sunday. I am dying to hear what Tim did.