CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Two months in....

Well we are two months in to the new house and we love it! Things have been repainted and fixed and most boxes unpacked. If I could just get the time and motivation to finish. I have one room left to paint too. The kids love the backyard, with the kiddie pool and I just got a canopy so that we have shade out there. My grapes are growing and pretty soon I will have millions for everyone. Although it has been hot, our cooler has been keeping up well and I think there was only one day that I was ready to go buy central air.

In other news my baby boy will be one in just 2 day! How fast this last year has gone by! I can't belive it. He is walking pretty good and only crawls when he is trying to catch Kara. Who is smarter and funner than ever. She remebers everything, she always notices when we are driving by a place she has been before like my work, she will yell "Momma there's your work", whenever we are on Hilltop.

Today we went to Need 2 Speed with my work it was a reward for working a night we had for charity where we donated all of our tips. Need 2 speed was so fun! I can't wait to take Tim and my dad and Adam back they will love it! The second time we were racing I had a kart that seamed to have balder tires and I kept sliding around the courners. (or maybe I was going faster and braver). I spun out one time and then like 3 laps later someone hit me from behind and we crashed. It was so fun. So go do it!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't believe Jason is 1!!!!