CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And then Jason was one!

My baby boy is one! Last weekend we had a fun birthday party for him. We had people come over and swim and have enchiladas and cupcakes. I made Jason his own little football cake, then Tim went and got a little giants guy figurine and we put that on the cake too. When I was making the cake I was tryin to figure out how I was going to make brown frosting, I was like what colors do you mix to get brown, then I thought duh, chocolate. So he got a chocolate frosted cake. And he ate the whole thing. He even tried to lick the plate! I was just going to turn the hose one him and the high chair, but everyone thought that was mean so we took him out and hosed him off:).PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Here is a picture of why we invite my dad to these events, to free the toys from the packages!Photobucket
The next day on his official birthday, We were going to go to Leatherbys, but they were closed. What ice cream place closes at 5pm in summer in redding? so we went to perkos for dinner and after dinner we ordered a huge ice cream called the pot of gold to all share. Yum!Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenn said...

It was a fun Birthday Party. Thanks for inviting us Jason. Cute cake too. Leatherbys has been closed on many occasions for me that I thought Why are they Closed?

Joel and Leslie said...

Hey does Tim want to play fantasy football with us? I think Jed was going to ask him, but I wanted to make sure he knew we had a spot for him.