CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sunday picnic.....

Well you were all there, well not everyone in the world but all my family...so there is no need to tell you about the picnic or who was there because you all saw so I am just posting some pictures...
Anna and Jason
Photobucket
The older girls spining..
Photobucket
Jason giving Grandma kisses
Photobucket
Granny and Anna
Photobucket
The Great Grand kids and the Great Grandparents
Photobucket
Granny and Grandpa
Photobucket
Me and Jes
Photobucket
Me and Tim
Photobucket
And Kara doing what she always does, some thing her own way....down the slide upside down...Photobucket

2 comments:

Dixie said...

I am proud of you for posting so soon about the picnic. You beat all the other gals. We need to have more picnics, like the last Sunday of the month as long as the weather holds.

Kristen said...

Yes I felt like the winner when I was the first poster. HA HA Jen, Jes, and Alicia!!!
I agree, That was so fun. I think that sounds like fun. Lets tell everyone to put it on their calenders!