CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

For Aunt Dixies reading enjoyment....and everyone elses...

This is one of my best Kara stories although it happend a few months ago I wanted to share it with you all.

Whenever we go to Costco, Kara always looks forward to the end where she gets to hold the receipt and get a smiley face when we get it marked going out the door. So this day Kara was talking about it all through check out. "momma its going to be soooooo silly" She said that about 6 times. As we are walking up I see that it is the one guy who never makes smileys for the kids he always just marks them and gives them back. So I am praying that he is going to make this silly face that Kara is looking forward too. We get up there and he just marks it with the line and hands it back. So I know that he didn't do it. So I start pushing the basket as fast as I can to prevent everyone form hearing the scream that I am sure to come. Kara flips over the receipt looks at it and looks at it...... "Momma" I am holding my breath "yeah" I say. "Momma he made me a magic wand!"

I love her!

6 comments:

Dixie said...

A kid after my own heart. She knows what is important the get what you wnat in life.

Aunt Dixie

Jenn said...

LOL!! I am not sure who is funnier you (Dixie) or Kara.

Everyone else who needs to know: It was just a few months ago my Granny (Dixies Mom and Karas Great Granny) finally gave Dixie her magic wand, she has been asking since she was Karas age.

Kristen said...

That's funny I didn't even know about that.... i just thought I would post that, because she said "keep posting as everyone else has stopped"....(Alicia, Jes, Jen has posted many times recently)

Littau family said...

I love that she can already look on the bright side of life. What a gift at the age of three!

Littau family said...

I love that she can already look on the bright side of life. What a gift at the age of three!

Shorty said...

That is the cutest! I think that this definatley means she is ready for Disneyland!