CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Four years, two kids and a mortgage later....

Happy Anniversay Tim! I love you!
Photobucket I love you because you took me to my first giants game. And told me not to be afraid when I thought we were going to get beat-up.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I love that you made my proposal extra special. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I love how you are always there for me, you are the best husband and dad that I (and the kids) could ever ask for!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats on 4 years!! How fun! Miss you!

Shorty said...

Congratulations! Kris and Tim! Isn't amazing how you can love someone more and more every year. Even though they know all the ways to really annoy you! :)