CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

So in case you want to know

Well if you have seen Kara in the last 3 days you may have seen her owie. She has a bruise/cut on the bridge of her nose. poor karas nose so I asked her what happened as I was at work.....So I asked her what happened because I was at work. So she said "momma, come here look." So I follow her to her room and I guess this is what happened......and Kara is telling me how she got hurt From what I gather was she was standing on the motorcycle rocking thing and fell... Thank goodness that she didn't get her eye...
I didn't ask what happened to her forehead....

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Poor Kara. Hope she isn't hurting too bad. This is the second blog I've read this am with child injury. I hope it is not a trend and I am not next.