CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

So its only Sept. first but.....

For some reason I am so excited about Halloween. I can't wait. I want to get the kids costumes and for the fall weather to set in. I think that it has something to do with we didn't really have a summer due to the fires and smoke that I am just ready for it to be over and turn seasons. I also am excited to have our own house where we can go trick or treating in our own neighborhood and hand out candy.
So what I really need is costume ideas. I want to have the kids do a theme. And maybe Tim and I too. Kara has mentioned Ariel. So we thought, Jason as Sebastian or flounder, then I said Daddy can be, King Tritan (although he said he didn't have the abbs for it). And what does that leave me as the seawitch? Kara also mentioned Cinderella. Then I would make Jason, Gus Gus. And Tim and I wouldn't dress up. So anyone have any great ideas? Either for just the kids or for all of us? Wouldn't it be fun to be the Jetson's? Hum....
I am also thinking about sewing my kids costumes. That is very brave for me. I can follow directions very well but....or if I get stuck I could recruit, Aunt Dixie, Granny, and Ada's sewing group for help. That's another idea.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the Ariel theme would be cute,you could sew Tim some abs! LOL You cold even do a fun Flintstones family with Pebbles, Bamm Bamm, and be one of the couples. All of it would make some really cute pictures!

Shorty said...

I already have Anna's costume idea going in my head too! I am so excited about it!!! We were thinking of making her Wicket (the little Ewok from Star Wars) and then Neil and I could be Leia and Han Solo! Wouldn't that be funny. But now I am leaning toward Strawberry Shortcake. You know Tim could be Prince Eric. I'll have to think about this for a minute. I'll get back to you. I am hoping to sew Anna's. Maybe we could get together and sew. That would be fun!

Jenn said...

Wait a Minute, I thought we were punkin' them out together. ???

Kristen said...

Oh I forgot.... Jason will be a rebel with a mohawk, white t-shirt and jeans....