CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

48 hours....

It has been almost two days since I posted and Jen was begining to worry so I thought I would post. I have been busy! Yesterday my fiends husband came over with a tractor and got rid of all the weeds in the backyard so now we are one step closer to putting in the grass. Unfortunately when they were out there some pipes got busted, so today Tim and I have been digging trenches and trouble shooting the whole system. We have it kind of figured out, so now its time to go to the store and get the stuff to fix it. Otherwise I have been working out and getting ready for this weeks weigh in.
Kara has learned that she is really really cute and can talk people into things. Last night my parents were watching her and Jason and They were planning on taking them ot black bear for dinner. Well Kara wanted Taco bell because that's where papa normally takes her. Papa says hey you gotta talk to grandma about that. So Kara turns on the charm and goes "Grandma," ever so sweetly... "do you want to go to taco bell?"....Well it was so cute, grandma said yes. I guess that they eventually talked Kara into black bear but it involved a bribe of ice cream.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First you mention Taco Bell, now I want it. But talking about ice cream? During our Biggest Loser race?? That hurts. Now I want ice cream. So if I succumb, I get to blame it on you! ;-) Thanks for the supporting comment today on continuing the Biggest Loser, my voice was lost in the flurry of debating on whether to weigh daily, or not! LOL

Joel and Leslie said...

Ahhh, the power of the grandchild. They are both quite cute and hard to resist! =)
Leslie