CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Major Dilemma

I just don't know what to do tonight. I have to work. Survivor and Greys anatomy both premiere tonight sweet, good thing that I have the dvr that can record two shows at once. here is my dilemma. Tim has it set to record supernatural his only show that he watches everyweek. The way I see it I have two options,
1. Take off his supernatural and hope that he decides to get it on his PS3.
2. Just record survivor and watch Greys on ABC.com.... But its just not the same.... HUM......

4 comments:

Joel and Leslie said...

That's your major dilemma? I thought it was going to be because Plaxico Burress got suspended and the Giants are watching $35 million go down the drain.

Kristen said...

No plax is just stupid, now he is only $34.750 million....

Littau family said...

Time to get a 3rd DVR - Mike

Jenn said...

You can't not record Tim's only show. But remember, whatever decision you make sets the precedent for the whole tv season.
Jed