CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Biggest Loser Strategy....

Here is my stratagey to win the Bridge biggest loser....

Exercise---
*Bump my work out from 1 hour to one and half everyday. Include more running and try to make it in time for the 9am class. Switch up my work out to burn more calories, my new goal is 750 in one hour.
*That being said, get a new battery for my heart rate watch so that it will help me track my progress. It froze about 3 weeks ago.
*Try to add a second workout in a day, after work, maybe running around a friends neighbor hood or just hitting the gym again.
*Take the kids to the park and while they are playing do some exercise. Squats on the slide steps, pullups on the monkey bars and my favorite (and the hardest) pushups with one hand on each swing.
*Use Jason and Kara as weights for cardio stair climbing and bicep curls.
*At work, do lunges accross the kitchen and 10 jumping jacks everytime I go in the walkin. Also try to convince the hostesses to seat me in several sections so that I have to move around the restraunt at a faster pace.

Eating---
*Eat veggies and fruit and try to not eat mac and cheese with the kids.
*Not snack on the kids lunches and dinners while I am getting it ready and not eating their leftovers.
*At work.....Absolutly No tumbleweeds, fries and bread. When I see someone making an oreo shake, donot decide to have one too! Make my salad with more vinegar and nonfat italian and just a dab of blue cheese. Drink only water and club soda. If we go out afterwork for a drink, have wine not a margarita. And none of Rivers delicious fried olives.
*Get back on my myfitnesspal.com account to log food and exercise.
*Buy more healthy choice steamer meals, Yummy!
*No more midafternoon blended coffee drinks :(. Instead Iced nonfat and (gulp)sugarfree ones, if I have that craving.

I am only telling you this so that you know how to (try) to beat me!

4 comments:

ng2000 said...

Valuable resource of the biggest loser news summaries: http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=biggest-loser

Jessica said...

So many food distractions at work... I wish I worked with you again though. Your walk in and lung strategies are my favorite... made me laugh. Best of luck!!!

Shorty said...

I just watched that wedding video! That was so cute! I wonder how long they practiced that?

Littau family said...

Wow Kristin... I am going to have to increase everything you do by 10% to beat you this week -Mike