CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Six Flags part deux....

This last Sunday my Mom and I took the kids back to six flags to make good use of our season passes. Adam and Traci came with us! We had such a fun day! I was glad that Adam came because he kindof looked after Kara alot while I took care of Jason. Then we went down and stayed at his house and went to the mall the next day. Begining....
They love the rides They love the rides
Jason fell asleep like this...So he got tired and took a nap
The caped kidsSuper girl and Batman
Kara looks up to Traci The Super girls Traci and Kara
With Grandma Kara and Grandma
and my happy boy Jason being happy!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

SO much fun. Glad you had fun. Awesome job last week by the way.

Kristen said...

It wasn't easy as Sunday night after 6 flags everyone ate KFC but me:(...I had a salad:)

The Beaverette said...

Seriously how do you do the photo and by line together. I just seem to be able to do photo then post. P.s I ran today in the rain it was awesome!