CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kara has an "Idea"

You may or maynot know that Kara is the queen of ideas. Everyday, we have the same conversation on the way home from the gym,....
Kara- Mommy I have and Idea.....
Me- Kara what is your idea
K- You can take a shower (cause i am all sweaty from the gym) Jason can take a nap, I will watch cartoons and we will go somewhere fun!
M- Oh...(its the same idea everyday)
K- Mommy say thats a great idea.
M- Kara thats a great Idea!
K- Thank you mommy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a feeling your car ride conversations are much like Emily's used to be at that age, filled with very interesting thoughts and ideas. Now that she's almost 6, her thoughts are more serious, less fantasy. Still funny at times, but not like they were at 3 years old! I'm waiting for Allyson and Devon to say that stuff now.

Littau family said...

I love it and I whole heartedly agree. So where did you end up taking her that is fun?

Jenn said...

So cute, thanks for sharing. Are you having a good week. Want to get together?

Kristen said...

Somewhere fun includes, the bunce houses, the nor cal gym, turtle bay, a park, the mall play area, a birthday party, or anywhere that involves other kids...
Jen - I would love to get together, call me!
Some girls i know are going to the park in the morning (thursday) at 1030, if you and Jamie (and anyone else) wants to come. Jump river by the aquatic center. I then may walk on the river trail afterwards, if I haven't decided that it is nap time...

Jessica said...

I love your story! Cherish the moments when Kara is sharing her "ideas" with you! ...someday she'll only want to share her ideas with her friends and her journal! I miss you! We're getting together soon!