CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Injured!

So did you know that it is possible to go from total excitement (got the kids a swing set at a yard sale for $25) to total pain? (stepping of the curb to get back in your car and hurting your ankle.)
Right now I am just praying for it to be good enough to get through work tonight. I need the money!
Funny I was just running this morning and thinking about how strong my legs have become and that my ankles haven't bothered me in years ( I have always had easily twisted ankles since I crashed my brothers go kart and sprained them both)....
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Not to mention that this could throw a wrench in my workouts. Well on the bright side, I don't think its broken. Pray for fast healing:)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I definately will be praying for you, nothing sucks worse than being focused and disciplined in your workouts and eating and then comes along an injury!

Unknown said...

I agree! Tonight Steve and I rode our tandem bike for the first time. Can I say it? Yes,I can. My butt hurt!!!! But I refuse to quit. I did hurt my ankle too as we are getting used to getting on the bike at the same time, my ankle caught the pedal. I have a lovely bruise now. So - don't you feel better now? LOL Hope you feel better soon!

Tim Scarbrough said...

I'm praying for you Kristen