CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Whats going on at the Gurleys house?

PhotobucketI am so excited for my lawn! Look its growing!
Jason likes it too!Photobucket
PhotobucketHere is Kara asleep in her bed. Kara likes to tuck all of her toys in with her. The half naked fake barbie/bratz doll was a prize from going to the convince store with Tim. The legs arms and head all fell off in the first 10 minutes providing laughs. As well as the cop car that Jason got that's bumper, wing and hub caps fell off of.
Otherwise our house is pretty calm, we are just waiting for the Giants game tomorrow night! So far undefeated! I will unfortunately be working Monday night football at work during the game, but at least I get to wear my Jersey. So if you want $2 ribs come see me:).
My injury is getting better, although it doesn't look as bad as Jenni's I have put the picture up for everyone to see. I hope that by Tuesday it will be good enough to run on again. (doubtful) So ideas for workouts that do not involve using you right foot alot will be welcomed. Photobucket The little spot is a blood blister that is one of the most painful parts!
Ah and me and the kids as we were waiting for the cowboys game to get over (yes they lost!) so we could go eat dinner.Photobucket

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Your lawn looks fabulous!!...but your foot doesn't 8( Poor baby! Let me know what works for you as far as getting together. Let's call Tina too! I can be flexible!