CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fairytale land....

Monday, Jen, Alicia, Anna, Bella, Jack, Jason, Kara and I all made the trip to Sacramento to see Jessica and Wesley and get our yearly kids in Halloween cousins picture. The kids and I made it out of the house just in time for our 8:30 leave time but had a long trip there. Or maybe it just felt long to me. In corning Kara had to go potty. And Jason had been screaming since Anderson so we pulled off at Starbucks. We went in and Kara brought her little toy puppy on a leash. I told her to bring it in the bathroom with us but she said she wanted to tie it up outside the door. No I said bring it in, so she says, "oh momma that girl is going to take my puppy if i leave it here?" (that girl is a 40 year old woman who didn't look to be a toy puppy stealer). At the same stop I discover the reason Jason has been screaming was that his sippy cup leaked all over him and he was soaked. So I had only brought him his costume as a change of clothes and I had an extra pair of pants that had come with the shirt and I went to put them on, and they were a 3t (the shirt was 24m) So now he has no shirt, and pants that are about 8 inches to long. So we finally made it to Jessica's and then we all headed out to Fairytale land. First we picnicked in the park where Bella gave us a fun surprise. Then it was costume time! PhotobucketKara was Ariel, Jason Batman, Bella a cupcake, Jack a skeletonPhotobucket, Anna Strawberry shortcakePhotobucket and Wesley a bee.Photobucket Kara also got her hair painted red. I got to send a thank you out to Jen for helping fix Kara's costume where it had a hole in it. And to Tessa who had a great idea that we could cover the hole with a seashell and stick it on with bubble gum. Brilliant! We wondered around fairytale town and took pictures of the kids playing and attempted to get them all in one,Photobucket not soo easy with a group of 4-one yearolds, a two year old and a three year old. PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
At least my drive back was semi peaceful....
PhotobucketPhotobucket
BTW girls I win!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks like you guys had fun (once you got there!) You look awesome!