CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Bittersweet

Congrats Jed, Brenda and Jed for being the first weeks winners. To me this just showed me that everyone is taking this alot more serious than I thought, thats great more motivation. I am sad that I only lost .8lbs this week, but I am reminding my self that i did lose over 2 last week, and 27 since march (unfortunatly all before the competion started), and that maybe I will have a big week this week. I am just going to work harder and eat better. I already started with an extra intesive workout this morning. Anyone who wants to meet to walk, jog or do playground work out this week let me know.
Anyways congrats everyone!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, 27 is great, nothing to feel bad about there! Keep going!