CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Go Black Go!

I just got done watching the biggest loser season finale and I am so stoked that Michelle won! I wanted her to win, and Ed to win if she didn't, I was so glad when Vicky-icky was one pound away from beating Ed! Ha! I was glad to see that Heba won the at home prize, although Amy or Amy would have been a better choice. I was shocked when Ed was the third finalist not Heba, but then again I wondered if people would vote for him because he asked them not to.
The preview for the next one looked very interesting, having the the biggest contestant ever and being only 19 years old. I hope that he can stay on he ranch for a while to get into good shape.
Anyway, Tim and the kids and I went down to the downtown Christmas lights and saw Santa and rode the train tonight. We then stopped for pizza at the little pizza shop and it was delicious. The train ride was quite cold though even with warm jackets on.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, yeah Michelle!!! And I actually didn't want Ed or Heba to win anything either as they weren't the nicest either on the show. Like you, I was hoping, Amy, Amy, Colleen or Phil would take something, they were some of my favorites. Next month, back to the show!!

Tim Scarbrough said...

Brenda and I were also pleased to see Michelle win. Did you notice that if Heba would have been voted on for the finale she would have taken the overall prize? She did in fact have the highest % of weight loss.

Kristen said...

America was punnishing Heba for the mean things she did early on in the game!