CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Silly face dragon

Kara has been telling us that Santa was going to bring her a silly face dragon for Christmas, well we had no clue what it was. My fear was the huge ride on $200plus dinosaurs that they have at target and costco. So I begun paying attention to commercials during her favorite shows in hopes of finding the "silly face dragon". Well as I am all finished shopping for Christmas (and finished wrapping too), I find out tonight that the silly face dragon is just hungry hungry hippos. So I guess I will be out and about tomorrow looking for that game. Hopefully someone has it!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

It's at Target for $10!! Ha! So funny, just when you think you're all done shopping!

Unknown said...

So...did she get it?? :) Merry Christmas!! (Plus one day.)

Jessica said...

cute! she is funny.