CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Kara loves Jason!

Yesterday after church I didn' feel like making lunch so we stopped by Puerto Vallrata for their kids eat for .99 cents deal. (and happened to see many familiar faces) But while we were sitting there waiting for our food, Kara started praying. I couldn't hear what she said so I asked her. It was so cute. She said "I just asked Jesus to be in Jasons heart too, because I love him" I have found that Kara has such a fondness for her brother. This morning we baked our bread that Kara made at kids church. Then I sliced it up and she shared with me and Jason. When we were done there was some left and kara got out two ziplock baggies to save the leftovers for her and Jason. Then she packed them in her pack-pack to take to the gym. But I thought it was so sweet that she wanted to save a piece for him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable!!! What a blessing.

Jessica said...

That is so sweet. When I got saved when I was little I remember coming home and balling that Jeff wasn't saved. I was so upset, my mom tried to explain it to me. Has Kara invited Jesus into her heart :)?
JB

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kristen! That is awesome! Your kids are beautiful!
Go read my blog, and then make sure to pass it on to everybody! I am the only semi-finalist from California, and ironically the only male! My recipe was chosen as a semi-finalist for the Top Chef Quaker Oats Viewer Quickfire Challenge! I need all of your votes!!!!! So pass it on and get me to New York!
My dish is a Oatmeal Macadamia Nut Crusted Pork Tenderloin w/ Coconut Chipotle Sauce, and a Grilled Caramelized Pineapple Relish and its under Maurice L, Red Bluff California. Thank You and have a great day!!!!!!Kiss the family for me!!!