CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Skating....

Photobucket
Today I took Kara roller skating for the first time. Wow talk about walking into a time capsule. It hasn't changed in the past 20 years since I went there as a kid. Including the prices. Kids skate for $3! Parents just $1!. So sweet!. Anyway. I strapped on Kara's skates and off we went. She did pretty well on the carpet, but once we hit the rink it was so much more slick she had a harder time. But we did make progress and make it around the rink then took a break and made a couple more loops. I did wish that I had worn steel toe boots because my feet may have been a little banged up due to skates hitting them. By the time we were done Kara was tired, and me too. But it was fun!

0 comments: