CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Scavenger hunting

So last night we went on a scavenger hunt. The list included getting pictures on the sundial bridge, in the mall and with a police officer and in a firetruck. I am happy to say that my team got them all! Just barely. Poor Jen was stuck with all the "rule followers" but at least we let our "rebel" get in the police car.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So funny that we all took a picture of us in the same little car in the mall. Of course we couldn't fit in the others! What a fun night!

Anonymous said...

We had a fun group! But you are right, Jenn was more willing to break some of the little rules more than I was!! LOL But I DID leave my comfort zone a couple of times speeding down the highway! Next time I will let Jenn drive, I am sure we will make better time! What a fun night we had! Leslie B.

Shorty said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Jenn said...

We probably would not make better time but instead I probably would have gotten a ticket and slowed us down. Thanks girls.

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like you had a blast. Wish I could have joined you!!!