CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

My life as a movie in Itunes

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
7. No cheating and doctoring your list to make yourself look cooler than the person you took this from

this sounds like fun...

Opening Credits:
Brad Paisley "ain't nothin like"

First Day At School:
Garth Brooks "the river"

Breaking Up:
Ashlee Simpson "La La"

Prom:
Sublime "Summertime"

Sex scene:
CCR "good golly miss molly"

Life's Ok:
No doubt "I'm just a girl"

Mental:
Dirty Dancing Soundtrack "I've had the time of my life"

Flashback:
Blake Shelton "the Baby"

Getting Back Together:
Lonestar "I'm already there"

Wedding Scene:
Gretchen Wilson "when I think about cheating" (seriously? whatever!)

Birth of Child:
Faith Hill "Mississippi girl"

Falling In Love:
Jessica Simpson " I think I am in love with you"

Final Battle:
Kenny Chesney "woman with you"

Death Scene:
The beatles "Rocky Raccoon"

Funeral Scene:
The Beatles "let it be"

End Credits:
Jessica Simpson " I don't want to care"

0 comments: