CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

being random

Tim and I leave for Reno Tuesday morning! We got the spa suite! We made our reservations last month. Then the price went down so we got a better price. Then last week we got a better price. Now we are at about half the original price. Pretty soon they are going to pay us to stay there.

So I am thinking of writing a book. Unfortunately right now I only have two ideas for plots.
1. Vampires werewolves and Teenagers. oops that's already taken.
2. A story of a pastor and his wife who go on vacation...darn....
I am going to have to give this more thought.

I need a book to read. Any ideas? Seams like everyone is reading "the Shack" maybe I will read that. Oh and I think there is a new Nicolas Sparks book....

We just got our taxes done! I love our tax guy. If anyone needs a quick reliable and pretty cheap tax guy let me know and I will give you his number. He always get me more back than I figured. Did you know you can write off car registration. and miles to kids doctors appointments?

I just scored 90 points in a scrabble game with the word "knowing".

I am only winning Heather and I's running challenge by a little over a mile! She could pass me tomorrow! AGH! I hate losing! I guess this means zumba and a 6 mile run:) Or maybe I will wear it to work.

I took Kara to hotel for dogs the other night. That was a good movie. I was expecting to be bored out of my mind, but I wasn't. Taken was a great movie too!

Jason was so jealous of me holding baby Kaitlyn in the nursery he tried to lay across my lap and hers to prove that I belonged to him. Then he tried to kiss her. Silly boy.

Kara was trying to entertain my Grandma, Mom and me today. She was wearing her Cinderella dress with glass slippers flower crown and had the microphone. She sang we wish you a merry Christmas. When she tried to change songs for Twinkle twinkle little star. She had the other tune still stuck in her head so it came out. "twinkle twinkle we wish you a merry..." then she would stop and try again it took her about 3 times to get it right.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Have I told you that I love your randomness! You make me laugh. I think I need to talk to your tax guy, mine never gets me money! BTW-don't read the Shack-it's blasphemous, so bad...WRONG! Love you, miss you!

Joel and Leslie said...

Read marley and me. I also have a great book on Brett Favre full of pictures and contains every Sports Illustrated article written about him.

Jessica said...

I am reading and almost done with Marley and Me and I really love it. I see that someone else told you to read it too... think that is your pick. I have heard that the Shack is no so hot. I liked a book called "Watermelon" it got me back into reading. Betsey has that one if you want to stop by and get it :).

Kristen said...

Marley and me...I already saw the movie. Will that ruin it?
Joel you can keep your Brett Farve book.:) I got a giants on I could read called "A team to believe in."