CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm bored why not....

1. Vacuuming – Run it through the house hitting the heavy-track areas; or, move most of your furniture to get as much carpet as possible? (get the heavy traffic area. I mostly sweep though do to the wood floors. I only move the coach to sweep under like once a week.)

2. Milk – Use well past the date on the carton, until it smells funny; or throw it out the day after the date on the carton? (between Tim and Jason this is not an issue. We go through 4-5 gallons a week.)

3. Childhood – What do you do as an adult that you weren't allowed as a child? (leave my stuff everywhere!)

4. Toilet Paper – Roll the paper over the top, or roll it under? (to me it doesnt matter. but I know so many people who have to have it the other way I put it over the top...)

5. Bed-Making – It's made every morning, occasionally, or not at all? (make a bed? maybe if company is coming.)

6. Most Hated Household Chore – Cleaning bathrooms; doing laundry; or dusting/vacuuming? (laundry never ends!).

7. Favorite Type of Vacation – Each day planned out with reservations; or, hit the road and go wherever you end up? (not planned. If we know where we are going I like to make reservations because they are generally cheaper on line but otherwise...)

8. Butter – Stored in the fridge, or in the pantry? (fidge....I don't have a pantry....I buy the spreadable butter for things like bagels)

9. Bathing – Shower or bath; and once or twice daily? (once normally.)

10. Handling Life's Curveballs – When life hands you a big lemon, which way do you tend to handle it: get upset then make lemonade out of the lemons; or smile and make lemon creme pie and figure you may as well enjoy the lemons you were handed? (be upset then try to see the bright side!)

0 comments: