CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kids, Kids, Kids and one more kid....and a puppy too!

Today was my first day of watching Bella and Jackson while their mom was at work. Bella and Kara were inseparable. Jason and Jackson needed to be separated. The boys wanted to play with the same toys at the same time so that was a bit of a challenge. But I figured out the key to happy kids....Snack bags! Photobucket
Then it was play play play! After a while it was lunch time where Mac and Cheese was on the menu. I was so impressed with Jackson eating as he managed to not make a mess at all. So impressive that I had to take a picture.
Jason after Mac and Cheese. (notice it on his clothes and face, it was even in his hair.)Photobucket
Jackson after Mac and Cheese.Photobucket


Meet Dora our new puppy. Kara and Jason love her! Guess who named her Dora the Explorer?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Well you surived... so YEAH!! for you! Best of luck on the next day with a full house.

Littau family said...

I really think we should get together on a Tuesday or a wednesday. We would have 3 three year olds and 3 one year olds. Now that would probably definilty provide good picture/blog entertainment!

Jenn said...

LOL that would be hilarious. I think you guys would have a blast without me :(. And that would be more chaos (but not by much) than Jamie and I have ever had together. Although I am not sure anything will ever beat the chaos of one coast trip Jamie and I took.

Kristen said...

Jamie that sounds like fun! Insanity but fun. Somewhere where the kids can't escape though...

Unknown said...

Love the pictures of the boys after lunch, mac-n-cheese with no mess? That's a borderline miracle. On the new puppy, congratulations!! And, best of luck. Our last puppy ate our house. Literally. And through fences, couch pillows, etc. And the couch pillows happend during the few minutes I checked my email, maybe 2 minutes, seriously. If we ever have another dog after Bubba, it will be 2 years old or older. (Disclaimer: I love, love puppies. At someone else's house. Can we visit?? LOL)

Anonymous said...

Dora is so cute!!!