CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Over exaggerated?

Did anyone else think that the Bob and the former blue teams exaggeration last night about switching trainers was a little much? Jeez it's not like some on died!
I must admit I was quite mad because they changed the time of the show and my dvr didn't record it! It recorded an hour of who wants to be a millionaire. But lucky for me my awesome husband downloaded it onto his playstation for me! It was even better with out commercials!

5 comments:

Littau family said...

Everyone had that same problem. Mike had me download it on itunes so we'll watch it tonight.

Littau family said...

yeah, you can all watch it at our house as it is on the ipod connected to the tv.

-Mike

Kristen said...

Make sure that you record tonight's too!

Unknown said...

I was so mad that my Moxi didn't record it!! I need to watch it before tonight's show! I'm not leaving Jamie's tonight until I watch it!

Joel and Leslie said...

Freaking Who Wants to be a Millionaire!!! I went to watch Tuesdays episode last night and had the same problem.

And to make it worse, American Idol sucked last night. At least I have 24 to count on Monday night. :)