CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Looooooooooong day

Ahhh....I hate to be stuck at home. But when you have a sick little girl that's what happens.....here is my day....
7:02am Jason starts crying/ talking....I hope that he goes back to sleep....
7:13am I decide that I should go see if I can give Jason his binkie and he will go back to sleep.
7:14am walk into Jason's room and realize that the stink is why he won't go back to sleep. so I start my day before my coffee, changing a stinky diaper.
7:22am Weigh in on my new scale. turn on computer to post weight. Mike is slacking....go to facebook instead.
7:30am Kara wakes up.
7:32am we let in Dora. Jason cries because she is so excited that she tries to give him too many kisses.
7:42am began toasting bagels.
7:50am everyone has a bagel with butter.
7:54am check blog again still no post.
8:06am check again. oh it there...post weight. Wonder if the prime rib helped Josh get to first place
8:10 am rescue Jason from Dora again.
8:20 turn on music, do dishes, and laundry, balance checkbook. pay car insureance online.
8:59 realize that I want to get ready for the gym. get Jason dressed. Get Kara to put her clothes on. Put on shoes and jackets. Change from jamies to gym clothes.
9:15am Kids are in the car. and we are off.
9:18am stop at the bank
9:20am drive by "Mommas work"
9:25am drive over the bridge and Jason goes "bagels" at manhattan bagel.
9:34am arrive in the gym in the daycare area. Talk to Leslie (daycare lady) about her new hairdo. Say hi to Emily and Ally. Realize that Jason's snack has peanut butter in it. Warn Leslie as I know about Allys allergy. We put it away.
9:38 am on the treadmill fix sock...run 1.5 miles while waiting for Zumba.
9:55am talk to Mike and tell him to remind Jamie to come to Zumba someday.
10:00am in zumba room. fun fun fun!
11:05 zumba over. and I am tired.
11:10 am picking up kids Jason has a nasty diaper ....someone says stomach flu is going around....I groan....
11:25am drive home. when arriving make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches by request for lunch. cook mahi mahi for me with steamed green beans yum!
11:55 lay down jason for nap
12:30 lay kara down for nap...
12:36 post on face book that its naptime ahhh quiet...
12:42 Kara calls me to her room....doesn't feel good and pukes on 5 blankets her hair her new valintine bear and my leg! it smells like pbjs...
12:50 Have Kara in the shower, her bed has been striped.
12:55 allow Kara to lay on the coach and watch cartoons. (towel underneath her head)
1:45 Kara asks about the surprise I promised her.I agree and get out the beads that I got so she could make necklaces.
2:10pm. Kara takes a break from making necklaces to puke. at this point I teach her the importance of puking in the toliet.
2:47 Jason wakes up....Kara pukes again
3:02 Kara finishes her necklace.
3:24pm we are laying on the coach watching the doctors. kids are hiding from Dora. Dora exits the room Jason looks both ways, gets off the coach runs to in front of the tv to find 2 lone fruit snacks. books it back to me before the dog gets him.....I laugh.
3:27pm Kara has to go potty, starts off the coach with the puppy nipping at her heals, turns and yells a monstery scream, dora backs off... I laugh again.


ok I am to tired to finish.....

2 comments:

Littau family said...

Wow, what a day! Sorry for my slacking this morning. - Mike

Jessica said...

WoW! I feel like I need a nap after reading about your loooong day! I hope Kara is feeling better!