CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My first blog....

Well I thought that I would try this blog thing.... Things are going good with having two kids, or at least I am getting used to it. I learned how to get them to take a nap at the same time, thats an accomplishment. Jason is getting bigger, but hes still small. People always comment that he looks like a newborn! And then I tell them that he is two months old and the ask if he was a premie... Oh well he will grow. We are working on sleeping, unfortuneatly if one wakes up the other does too! Kara is such a light sleeper!
Kara is also a great big sister, she always finds Jasons binkie and loves to get him blankets. Unfotunelty she thinks that her pink blankets are the ones he like the best so half the time I have to reason with her that we should get a different one before we leave the house.
Last night was my first night back at work and it went fine. Tim sent me a video of Jason smiling about half way through my shift, that helped! I didn't forget anything either so I guess three months off didn't hurt.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad your first night went well.

Anonymous said...

I love your cute little family. ;)

Glad you are back to work!! I missed ya!

~Julienne

Jenn said...

Yay, glad you are here! That was so sweet of Tim to send you that pic during your shift.