CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 26, 2007

House hunters!

Well Tim and I are thinking about making that big jump to buy a house. Its something that we have been talking about and thinking about for awhile. With the market droping like it has we are reay to take the dive. We found one that we loved this week, big backyard, hardwood floors cute cute cute! We put an offer in on it, but it was too late someone else thought it was cute too and snatched it up. Bummer, but we are still on the hunt for that perfect one. Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Shorty said...

Yeah! I am so excted for you. It is a big scary jump, but it is worth it. I CAN NOT wait to break ground on our house. Well, I have to wait, but I don't want to!!

Jessica said...

You'll find one you'll love even more... hopefully soon!
JB