CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

What Jason has two Mommies?

My little girl has become a mother hen. She is always taking care of her little brother, which I guess is good because at least she doesn't despise him. Sometimes she knows what he wants or what to do before me. Like today he was laying on the coach and he started fussing, and I was busy. Kara went and got a blanket out, laid it down on the floor by the TV and went to pick Jason up to lay him on it. Lucky me I got there in time. But he loved laying on it. This is something that she has seen Tim do with him before. And just now she tried to take his temperature. Lucky for us it was just an ear thermometer.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is funny. She just loves him so much! She wants to help take care of him, and that is soo cute.

Shorty said...

That cracks me up! It was nice seeing you in town this week. I am glad you got to meet Anna.