CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

The biggest loser...

I can't believe that no one has blogged about this seasons biggest loser yet. Seriously who wants Joelle gone? And was anyone else totally mad when they voted off the red team instead of the silver team last week? GRR! I do feel bad for Carla her partner at home who is working hard to get herself in shape for when she gets to come back. Unfortunalty Joelle has burned bridges with almost all the other teams. I think they are just keeping her around because she is consitantly in the below the yellow line area.
The orange team of the two young boys is so sad. I am so glad that they have been kept in the game. I didn't like seeing the one at home eating fried chicken and at a buffet. But Ron's heartfelt speech before the first elimination where he said that the orange team needed to stay actually brought me to tears. His son is only one year different in age than those boys.
Tara on the green team (the former models) is one of the most competitive people I have seen on there. She puts her heart in every challange and goes for the win. I worry that her partner at home isn't going to put in the work and may pull her down.
Oh and I love that guy on the blue team. Filipe he cracks me up!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure I like this format they're doing with half the team at home. It seems sad that the the orange team is at risk because the at-home member is living it up, they both need this so bad! And Joelle, Josh thinks she's left on because Jillian's team wants her to take Bob's team down. Probably true. And I felt sorry for Carla too, but after her scenes with Joelle and Bob, I think she's half deranged! I thought she was going to explode with those weights in her hands!! But that said, there are some great people left on the show, many of them are quickly becoming favorites, including the 2 models. Can't wait for tomorrow night! (And for American Idol too, loving that they're both back on now!)

Littau family said...

We got a sneak peak at who is getting eliminated of the two choices... this will be a sad episode - Mike

Jenn said...

Ok first off I am brought to tears every single week on Biggest Loser. I know I am pathetic. But when I am not so saddened I am usually furious that someone has done something so stupid as to not get rid of Joelle. We shall see what happens....

Kristen said...

Jenn I agree I have been crying every week!

Rachel Barnett said...

I'm excited to see what happens this season too! I think Jillian's team is going to be hurting after double-crossing Bob's team like that. *Ouch* now there is some motivation to lose some weight. =)