CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

a blessed year 2008....and my new resolutions.

-Tim and I bought a house.
-We also strengthened our relationship and its awesome!
-I finally accomplished a goal of losing weight, and hope to finish it by May. (and my 30th birthday)
-I have made new friends, and learned to appreciate good wine.
-Both my children now sleep all night long! and are waking up after 7am generally.
-I took up running which I love! I can't wait until October and the woman's marathon.
-We found the Bridge where we feel at home every week and people love us:) and Kara can't wait to go everyweek.
2008 It was great.(like my rhyme?)

My 2009 resolutions....
Have a cleaner car. (Jenn, didn't you say you had something that would help me get the chocolate milk off the roof upholstery?)
Have a great 30th birthday and achieve my goal by then
Run the half marathon in SF.
Think about a new job...
Take the kids to Disneyland.
Finish painting and repainting my house.
Finish my kids bathroom (Leslie this is your job to keep me on my toes for this)
Repay off all the credit cards we have used for home improvement stuff.
When those are done, try to talk Tim into a new car.
Start saving every month.
Pray more and worry less.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

What a great 2008! You've been busy! You are blessed! I hope 2009 is just as good.

Unknown said...

You had a great 2008 and are on track for a great 2009!! I love the feeling of the new year, it always feels like a new space, ready to be filled. And I hope the new job happens - maybe you could join us at women's group then! Yea for 2009!!

Jenn said...

She chooses cards over womens group not work....Yes, I can get your car in tip top shape. Come over and we will clean it all up together. I love car detailing parites just ask Jamie. We have done a few now.

Kristen said...

Jenn, I chose my one night off and out with my husband over women's group. the cards are just a plus. But one time soon I am going to surprise you all when I come!

Littau family said...

you could make a great insurance person for "thinking about the new job" in 2009 - Mike Littau

Brenda said...

Hey we have quite a bit in common, you and Tim are going to have to come over for dinner and poker sometime! I'd love to get to know you and your hubby. =)

Kristen said...

That would be fun! Unfortunately we will probably take all you money in poker:)
You girls should play poker instead of bunko :)

Joel and Leslie said...

I will keep you on your toes with the bathroom....just don't ask what we've done with our house this week....nothing! =)
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Kristen, I am really proud of you. You are an amazing person and I am honored to be your friend.