CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Windy Wednesday.

Yesterday, we made the trip to Sacramento to see George and Shawna's baby, Makayla. She was so little, in case you don't know she was born 14 weeks early and weighed 1lb 7oz. Yesterday she weighed a heft 2lbs even. It was neat to be there to see how they take care of her, and Shawna explained all the stats to me on her moniter, and they were all good, close to those of a full term baby. It was just crazy to see how tiny she was.

Right now Jack is wearing Kara's shoes and walking around the house, and Kara and Bella are playing candyland, with no rules. Jason is throwing around a diaper. I got them under control!

A cute Kara story. A couple weeks ago, the kids and Grandma and I went to Khols, Kara wanted to bring her blanket in, Grandma said no, but I said yes, thinking that she would sit in the stroller and be good. Kara looks at Grandma and goes, "ha ha Grandma you lose!"

I just got done watching last nights biggest loser, so stop reading if you haven't watched it yet. I think I cried like 4 times. What a great episode. I felt so bad for Mike's brother Max he was so sad seeing his dad and brothers transformations. I think they should put him on next season. That is if he turns 18 by then. Right now Mike and Kristin are my favorites. I like Tara but she is way to crazy in the game. The best final four would be Mike, Kristin, Filipe and Tara. I felt bad for Laura as she wanted to stay in the game but her hip fracture just put her out of the game.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree on BL totally! I hope Mike's brother can lose his weight, I feel so bad for him being so heavy - and so young! My vote for the winner is Mike, Kristin or Tara. I still don't love Filipe, he's been pretty brutal at times.

Cute Kara story, her stories remind me so much of Em's at that age. Heck, at THIS age! LOL

Littau family said...

I agree with your final four except for Filipe, he drives me crazy with his self created drama! I used to really like those two! I am most excited to see what Kristen looks like at the finale. She still has quite a ways to go and I think she could be one of the huge transformations. As for Max, I told Mike last night that i thought they would try to get him on next season.

Shorty said...

So how does that "Under Control" thing work? I've got two (one is an infant) and I feel like I am losing! Can you die from lack of sleep?

asprink said...

I have just watched the 4/21 episode and have to tell you: YOU GO GIRL!!! You have been the most inspiring of anyone on the show(my first season to watch)... I am struggling with about 20 lbs and I think of you every time I want to quit on the treadmill/EFX/road... you are truly an inspiration and I cannot wait to see you at the finale! Your aweseome - keep the smile on!