CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Getting the upper hand.....

I am finally about to over take the laundry again. I have been really slacking on it for the past 5 or so weeks, as laying on the coach sounded so much better. But one day I realized that 2 very full laundry baskets plus clothes piling up on the floor as well as the kids laundry growing was going to soon take over the house. I was almost the Sara Sylvia Cynthia Stout of laundry. So I have been putting an extra effort in to get through it... Now if I can get 3 loads done tomorrow I may just finally win!
Then I have to put it all away.....

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I hate laundry. I will wash and fold but don't dare ask me to put it away in the same day... it is nearly impossible. I only have one child and no one growing in side me so... best of luck to you:)