CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kara-ish

Kara has her own way to say just about anything. I am not sure if you can all understand her all the time.....So here are some of my favorites.....

Up-down- this normally means inside out as in "mommy i can't put my panties on cause they are up-down." This also can mean that she wants you to pick her up and put her upside down.

Slow- this is normally used to describe the volume of the TV. "Mommy the TV is to slow I can't hear it" known to most of us as to low or quiet.

Big-little or little big - not used interchangeably. This is normally used to describe her self compared to others. "mommy, I am big little like Jason" or "Mommy I am little big like you" See the difference

Hiding- this is when we are looking for something and we find it. "Mommy, there is my juice hiding by the milk"

The wrong button- This is when Jason turns the channel while she is watching TV. "Mommy, Jason pushed the wrong button in mommy's room"

I want to pick one- This is where she exerts her right to make choices. Almost every time I know which baby, cereal or piece of candy she will choose but every time its "Mommy I want to pick on, please" This is followed by her looking back and forth between the two with her finger at her mouth looking like the decision is paining her.

Mickey come inside- This is just her way of saying Mickey Mouse. Due to the cartoon Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. "Mommy, I want to watch Mickey come inside" Ask Jenn she was confusing her one time cause Jenn was like Mickey was already in side...

It's OK, Daddy will fix it later- This is for anything broken especially things that we want to leave for the moment. "oops we dropped daddy's PS3 controller, Mommy its OK, daddy will fix it later"

I have a great idea - which has already been discused in a previous post along with Somewhere fun (anywhere where she can play with other kids) "mommy I have a great idea, you take a shower, I watch cartoons Jason take a nap and then we can go somewhere fun, like the silly face bouncy house!"(AKA nor cal elite gym)

Leslie say no?- Leslie is the daycare lady at our gym so sometimes Kara wants to bring things to the daycare that I don't think that she should, (like her baseball bat)I hear "Mommy, Leslie says no?" my answer... always yes (poor Leslie she gets the bad rap)

The big show- the movies. wheneer we drive by movies 10 I hear "Mommy, I want daddy to take me to the big show again and see Horton and have popcorn and soda"

These are just the ones on the top of my head, never a dull moment with Kara...

3 comments:

Jenn said...

SO sweet. I Love hearing all of these things.

Littau family said...

I've said it once but I'll say it again...Kara reminds me so much of Emily at her age. She had a huge imagination just like that! Super sweet!

Jessica said...

So cute... good job at decoding her own personal language. Jeff use to say everything was "raw" if he didn't want it or it was bad... like milk "Mommy the milk is raw" when he poured buttermilk on his ceral once:)... Can't wait till Wesley says cute stuff!