CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yet another Kara story.....

We are driving in the car

Kara says "momma we need a doggie door".
I say "Kara what do we need that for?".
K-"well so that when the doggie has to go potty it can go outside and when it wants to come back in it can"
M-"oh-"
K-"and when its raining the doggie can comein"
M-"but kara we don't have a dog"
K-"its ok momma, papa said he would talk to daddy about it"
M-"what, papa?"
K-"yeah papa said that he would tell him its ok I can have a dog"

My Dad is now in trouble.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so funny! I love kids, they say the best stuff! Oh - I'm with your dad, she needs a puppy. :)

Jenn said...

Too funny, Papa is a huge softie, but Kristen hold your ground dont get a doggie. He will most likely just tear up your nice new grass. Tell Papa he can keep a dog at his house for her.

Tim Scarbrough said...

As a "Papa" myself, I must stand firm with the other Papa's! Loved the story.