CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday writings

I can't decide who I want to win dancing with the stars. Brook Burke who has been the top the whole time until this week where she slipped, or Lance Bass who did such a great job this week to make me glad that I always cheer for the underdog. One thing I know for sure is that Warren Sapp is not going to win!

Thanksgiving is only a week away and I can't wait to stuff myself yum! I will have to workout extra hard for the next week to prepare to eat stuffing and pie all day.

Vicky is my least favorite player on biggest loser. Followed very closely if not evenly by Heba. How can Vicky be mad at Amy C. for "backstabbing her". But what gives her the right to be in charge of the eliminations? Amy has been one that I liked from the beginning along with Colleen. For Amy to win she will have to get every guy off because her starting weight was 239. To lose 50% weight would be the absolute max she could really go. Ed's starting weight was 335 pounds he could lose more like 55-60%. Can I just say we should all dress 80s sometime? Oh yeah and I was just waiting for Richard Simmons to jump out and go crazy.

I am ready for Christmas season, since it always flys by so fast I am ready to start celebrating earlier and longer so that we can enjoy it. We got the lights for the house (but don't have them up yet) And everywhere we go Kara says "Mommy its Christmas!"

I am excited because I know what I am getting Tim for Christmas and I know he is going to love it! YAY!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SO with you on Vicky (nicknamed "Icky"). My mouth was hanging open when, after Michelle gave Vicky the extra pound which is what put her under the yellow line, Amy DID NOT VOTE HER OFF!!! WHAT?? Amy, Amy, what were you thinking?? Unless Amy has some strange, secret strategy, I think she yielded to Vicky's cold anger. I don't think Amy does people mad at her well. I know the feeling, that's how I am, so I really can't blame her. But people! Please.Vote.Vicky.Off.Next.Time!!

Tim Scarbrough said...

I'm with you Kristen... I can't stand Vicky. I was so much hoping that Amy would vote her off, but I think she didn't want another week with her fellow blue team members upset at her. Brenda made a good point by noting that Vicky would have immediately voted Amy off and now Vicky just might get that chance.

Brenda said...

Yeah, Tim was almost crying when Coleen got voted off. How stupid of Amy not to get rid of Vicky! It probably was her only chance to.
Geez.