CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mission Completion!

1 hour 6 min 44 sec! That was my time! Yay!
First Kara did the desielhorst dash.Although she ran it, she cried the whole way. Then it was time for my run. Such a good time! The first mile flew by. The second, seamed so long. I got through the third with the promise of water on the other side:) Made it through the forth, then just into the fifth I passed someone I knew and then made it to the end! Decent time. I wanted under an hour but that will just have to be my goal for next year. This was a goal accomplished! Here's some photos.
Heather and I before the race. Photobucket
Jessica recognized Tim taking pictures.Photobucket
finishing!Photobucket
see my time as I cross the linePhotobucket
Running buddies after the race. (no thats not wine in the cup:))Photobucket

3 comments:

Littau family said...

Wow, awesome job! We so wanted to be there but decided on saving the cash this year... it looked like so much fun. - Mike

Anonymous said...

We sooooo ROCKED THE TROT! (after getting through the herd of people)
H~

Tim Scarbrough said...

Excellent job Kristen! Wow... I'm very impressed.